Tuesday, 14 November 2017

Travel review: Poznan!

The title says it all right? I went to Poznan in Poland at the end of October and had such a chill time I had to share it on here. I was there all by myself, which was a pretty scary experience for me. I'm not a great flier at the best of times and going solo really challenged me. I booked my flights through the Skyscanner app and got great deal. I then used Air BnB to get a lovely guest room for one for the three nights.
Have a peek of some of the lovely sights I saw!




The town square was probably my favourite part, it looked like it had just stepped out of a fairytale.





The food and drink were insanely cheap, I changed way too much money. So ended up spending it on sweets in the airport home...oops!







I've actually been trying to branch back into doing more vlogs and made two up from my time out in Poland. Check them out here!





I'm not going to be putting lots of videos on the blog but just wanted to re-introduce them on here, so bear with me haha.

What do you think of Poznan?

Abi x

P.s. sadly not sponsored but I actually found the Skyscanner and AirBnB apps really helpful.