Thursday, 11 May 2017

Pinky pins haul

Hey guys! This post is actually pretty self explanatory. I recently took the plunge and bought a denim jacket. Doesn't sound like much of a plunge but it really is for me. For a long time I had this idea that they didn't suit me. I'm not sure where this came from but I decided to challenge it. 
I literally tried on about 20 jackets that I'd liked on the hanger and I was surprised to find most then looked alright. (Shocking). 
In the end I chose this bad boy from Forever 21. It was a steal at £23 ( plus I used my blue light card for an extra 10% off). My only bug bear is that if has two fake pockets at the top. Like why do clothes manufacturers do that? It's seriously bloody annoying haha. Otherwise I really love my wee jacket, and have worn a lot with this nice weather we've had going on.
In order to do it justice for me though, I wanted to add a little bit of chars here to it. 
If you look online there's tons of places selling patches and pins at the moment. For me, I wanted try out Punky Pins, there products always seem to have that little extra something. I like the variety in patches but pins just appeal to me more in general. So I ended up picking out three badass pins.
Here's what I got:
  

I'll admit the book pin is channeling my inner spirit. I saw it and wanted it haha. The feminist pin was too cute not to get, although I think they missed a trick on not calling the Gem-inist... The final pin I chose was this Alice pin which I stole for half price from the sale. 
Altogether this is what they look like: 
It's only a like affect but I think they look pretty cool. 
The prices for most of the pins were around £6-£8, with a few half price In the sale. They came really quickly too which was a bonus. Arrived all wrapped in cute tissue paper that I totally forgot to take pic of because... I'm a bad blogger lmao. 
Overalll I'm made up with my purchases and the little extra something they add to my look. 

Have you seen any nice pins? Which ones should I get next? 

Abi x

Ps this isn't sponsored or nowt, I'm just a happy bunny with my purchases!