How strange a year 2016 has turned out to be, is all I can say. It seems to be a year that a lot of people want to forget, be it on a personal level or larger (I mean, what even were politics this year?).
- I climbed lots of mountains// literally, and boy was it fun!
- I bought a tripod
- I went to two blog events!
- Another year passed since qualifying as a Physio
- Actually keeping up with this wee blog and showing some consistency (on occasion)
- reading allll the books
- reading more books...
- all the ellipses...
- Meeting some great bloggers
- Attending the Rugby League Magic Weekend in Newcastle
- hitting 100 posts on Blue Striped Square
- Eating healthier
- Losing weight and achieving my goal
- Getting fitter
- keeping cycling as part of my commute
- getting a new tattoo!
- Getting a piercing
- Convincing my sister to get a piercing (oops..)
- Becoming more confident talking to others
- being more confident professionally
- Loving my figure for what it is
- acing my twitter goal
- trouncing my pageviews on bloger
- Wearing clothes I want to wear and not necessarily feel I should be wearing
- cutting my hair shorter than expected..
- trying a dip dye that can only be seen at certain times ie after witchcraft
- having a generally alright year!
What are you looking forward to next year?